Sunday, September 15, 2013

Salvador Dali Quotes

Salvador Dali

10 of Salvador Dali Quotes

“I am not strange. I am just not normal.”

“Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.” 

“The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents.” 

“Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision.”

“The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot.” 

“The difference between false memories and true ones is thesame as for jewels: it is always the false ones that look themost real, the most brilliant.” 

“It is not necessary for the public to know whether I am joking or whether I am serious, just as it is not necessary for me to know it myself.”

“Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating: It is either good or bad. ”

“Give me two hours a day of activity, and I'll take the other twenty-two in dreams.”

“Everything alters me, but nothing changes me.” 


0 comments:

Post a Comment